Thursday, October 28, 2010

Art vs Craft 2010

Art vs. Craft 2010
Every year, I am in love with the promotional card and poster designs by the ever-talented duo The LIttle Friends of Printmaking. We have a few of their silkscreen posters, and I keep wanting more, but it seems a little nuts to have 10 art posters from the same artists. Maybe not. I will probably get another one this year at Art v Craft.


Speaking of Art vs Craft, I will be there again this year and I hope you will stop by and say hi. I will be the large pregnant lady with a table full of stuff, including the 2011 Wall Calendar.


Speaking of the calendar, it was featured this morning on Decor8! Holly put together a great selection this year, and I have to say, it looks like mine is the only one that has room to write events and birthdays on it. Hooray for my list-making obsession!

More to come int he next few days as I tackle wholesale orders and press checks....
xo

No comments: