Friday, October 22, 2010

2011 Calendar - Ready for Pre-Sale


HOORAY!
My 2011 Wall Calendar is off to the printer, and is now available for pre-order at my etsy shop.

I will be shipping them out as soon as I get them - likely within the first week or so of November.

I am also excited to announce (again) that for the first year ever, the wall calendar is available for wholesale orders. Please contact me if you are interested in the details.

I will also have plenty on hand at this year's Art vs Craft. I am so happy with the calendar this year!

I am also hoping (hoping) to offer a new format this year. Many of you have requested a wider format, more suitable for families and event planning. I'm getting to work on that next week and will let you know how it turns out. 

xo

2 comments:

Hannah Nunn said...

Very very beautiful. I'm looking forwar to hearing from yo about wholesale. If it doesn't work out I'll certainly be buying one for myself!

Hannah Nunn said...

I'm looking forward to hearing from you about wholesale. Even if it doesn't work out I will certainly be buying one for myself!