Wednesday, June 25, 2008

wednesday


a pair of images from my weekend at the Dells. Wisconsin Dells is a very funny little town that is really geared for children. Waterparks, trinkets to beg your parents for, haunted houses, fudge. Fortunately for my father, I am well past begging for things like small fuzzy bunnies (however tempting it was), and we actually stood in line for fudge before deciding we should have a blended tropical drink instead. If you ever go to the Dells, here is a tip - a bar called "the Sand Bar" with a slogan that reads "Get Marooned Here!" does not have blended tropical drinks at all, no matter what you might assume from the clever naming of said bar.

Also, here is a peek at my latest print:

I also printed it on a few Moleskin notebooks to test it out as a new product option. I would love to get some feedback from you guys! i will be adding them to my etsy shop this week.

5 comments:

Jan said...

That print is gorgeous! I know you're headed for big things...

amy said...

thank you!

Brooke said...

Your new print is so pretty!!

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

lovely new print! it's so delicate :)

/// said...

You went to the Dells? Oh I love it there!

Only four days until the world sees your lovely cover. ;)