Tuesday, September 22, 2009

things to love

I love autumn. I love sweaters and boots and leaves turning.
This week I am diving head first into the 2010 Calendar, and let me tell you - it's going to be my best work yet. I am so excited about it, and I will show you all some sneak peeks as I go. But not today!

EXCITING NEWS
I am one of several artists who will be featured at a beautiful new shop in Kansas City called mash handmade.
(Carrie C., are you out there? You will love this place.)
It will open in October and I will give more details then, but check out the site (in-progress) here:
www.mashhandmade.com

I will also be at Art vs Craft again this year, and that is going to kick ass. I am going to have some new pillows, pin cushions, the new calendar, and card sets, and whatever else I can make before November 28. To top it off, I will be hosting my very first family Thanksgiving at our house, and that will happen two days before Art vs Craft so I am sure that week will be a study in hilarious time management. I think I need this to be on my Thanksgiving Day table:

It's from Crate and Barrel and I am kind of in love with it. Speaking of things I love, which seems to be today's theme, I would be oh so happy if I could have this gorgeous dress from Anthropologie:

Size 4 or 6, thank you. The color is much more saturated in person and the cut of it is puuuuurfect.
Okay, enough of the fantasy shopping - time to draw! Meow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little One...........you are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Carrie C. is very excited! Can't wait to buy your goods in KC!!! I'll send all my buddies over...

mash handmade said...

hi masheroni- thanks for the little shout out! we're working our buns off down here, found some great stuff at renegade...KC doesn't know how awesome it's about to get!!!

amy said...

can't wait! my first shipment will head out on Monday!

seo services said...

This gonna be a sweetest moment for all. It was very exciting and awesome for the things to love. I know that there's a lot of things which we have to move and to love those things.