Tuesday, August 26, 2008

hi there



This past weekend was a really fantastic one. I will be sharing more about my trip to visit Mary and Scott of Mary Flanagan Woolens later today or tomorrow morning, but I wanted to let you all know that I am here! I have just been too busy to write a real post lately, which is a good thing.

I finally made it to the Farmer's Market at Cathedral Square park on Saturday. This is something I have been meaning to do all summer, but for one reason or the other it hasn't worked out. It isn't a big market by any means, but it was great for flowers and produce. Of course it started raining the minute i got there, but that was not a deterrent for me!
Other activities from the weekend include an awesome estate sale where I picked up great vintage tea towels and wire baskets, hanging out with my mom whom I don't see enough of, setting up a projector and having movie night in our backyard and watching "Wet Hot American Summer" with friends, setting up a tent and camping in our own yard, and swimming in a pool that overlooks the beautiful lake while sipping mimosas with girlfriends. Yep, I packed all that in.

More to come...

No comments: