Monday, December 27, 2010

calendar sale!


My 2011 Wall Calendar is now only $15.00! I had a limited run printed this year, so the remaining calendars are ready to go.

I also have a new print in the shop:
You Look Pretty print
I have been offering this as a card set, and now it is available as a beautiful archival print, suitable for framing, on my favorite heavy paper.

As this year wraps up, I am more excited than ever to see what the next year will bring. 2010 was an amazing year, and 2011 is just one big happy question mark. I can't say I have set any goals for the coming year, since all I can focus on is this new person who is about to introduce herself to us. We are less than 2 weeks away from the due date,  and as I write this this she is contorting her body, getting into position, getting ready to come out. It's all I can think about, and I have never been more willing to let go of expectations and set aside ideas of what will happen next - I just don't know, and that's fine by me.

I hope you all have a safe and happy New Year!

No comments: