Sunday, January 31, 2010

hibernate

tea
The dreaded illness has come over me. Is there such an illness as just purely exhausted? I feel so sleepy that I slept for 14 hours straight last night, and 12 hours the night before. Nyquil may have had something to do with that too. Maybe.
etsy.amymarcella.com
I did find the energy to post this pillow to my etsy shop. It took me a while partly because I was considering keeping it for myself.
tulip Side Table
Can you believe I found this poor little original Knoll Saarinen Tulip side table with a sign taped to it that said "TRASH"?! Me, neither. It's a bit roughed up, but that's just the way I like 'em.

Back to sleep for me - have a good week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I had the super sleepy illness hit me in Nov/Dec. Turned out that there's a bun in the oven! Better watch out, Amy! --Carrie C

amy said...

I wish that was the problem! I am wide awake again. I sent you an email Carrie, but CONGRATS!!!

Rosa Marrero said...

your pillow is so beautiful

Lisa said...

I'm ill too, it sucks! Love the teacup and table, can't believe you got it for free!:)

Cute blog btw..

amy said...

thanks ladies!

potenta said...

hmmmm....the smell of coffee in the morning

like the furniture also :P