Friday, July 25, 2008

tonight is the night, when i'm feelin' alright

so i have built up this evening quite a bit, but i am pretty darn excited. I wanted to take this opportunity to thank the ladies of Blush for being so fantastic and helping me pull it together. Blush is a great beauty boutique owned by Sarah Brucker that carries Laura Mercier and B. Kamins, among other lines that are really far too nice for my routine of going straight to bed without washing my face. They also house the best waxers in Milwaukee, Laurel and Kelly, and I just can't say enough about them. I could go on and on, but instead I will just say THANK YOU, Blush girls, for hosting what will surely be a very fun evening.
Have you seen this great feature on JSOnline? It's part of the "Art City" series, and is an interactive directive from readers about where they are going for Gallery night. Blush is mentioned at least twice!

Have a great weekend! I'll be back on Monday...

1 comment:

Girl Friday said...

thanks for the love, yo! It's great to see your art hangin' out in here, and I am excited to take my piece home!