Monday, June 2, 2008

jumping in



i hope you all had a very nice weekend. I was able to spend some quality time with family and friends and soak up some sun, and now I plan to jump back into my studio and try to establish some sort of routine that does not meander quite so much as it has in the past couple of weeks. I have about 10 projects hanging out, waiting for me to complete them rather than work on one thing for an hour and abandon it for the other thing. Although that is exactly the way I wanted things to be, it is not the most effective way to get things done! i'm learning, i'm learning....

meanwhile, I would love to hear from the 30 or so people who seem to check in daily to this little website - what have you been up to? what are you working on? what would you like to see more of on this site? ask and ye shall receive, my friends....

No comments: