Monday, May 5, 2008

updates

monday. I have 2.5 more days at my current job, and then it is on to bigger and better things! If anyone knows what those things are, let me know because I am kind of all over the place right now.
Good news is that I have completed my first custom pillow order! The pillows will be going to their new home at the end of the week, so I will try to share some sneak peeks soon - but not until their new owner sees them first!

i have just added a new element to my blog, and that is the list of links you will see to the right >>
This list is not yet complete, but it is a lengthy foray* into what i pass my time with when i need inspiration or just something to look at while I eat breakfast. there is some good stuff over there, so check it out when you have some time!

for·ay (fôr, fr, fr)
n.
1. A sudden raid or military advance.
2. A venture or an initial attempt, especially outside one's usual area: an actor's foray into politics.
v. for·ayed, for·ay·ing, for·ays
v.intr.
1. To make a raid.
2. To make inroads, as for profit or adventure.
v.tr. Archaic
To pillage in search of spoils.


I wish I had been able to snatch one of these babies up recently:


Little Friends of Printmaking are a lovely couple in Milwaukee who make rad prints. I already own a couple of their prints, but I also want this one! All sold out over at tiny showcase.

No comments: