guys! i'm so sorry i have been a total mess this week. i really do have things to share with you, but some sort of cold or other type of sickness has invaded my body these last few days and i am just down for the count. i have written several posts, but they are just so not what i want to share here, so none of them made the cut to actually be published. i will be back - i hope you will too!
things that have happened recently:
1. danced to a lot of polka at a wedding.
2. took some pics of identical newborn twins
3. tried acupuncture for the first time
4. experimented with a fancy digital SLR camera, from which I can not seem to extract any photos.
5. tom sold his awesome '81 Mercedes, the one that he would pick me up in for our first dates. a single tear rolled down my cheek as i watched some dude from chicago load it onto a trailer to give to his father, who once owned the same model.
6. went to see Flight of the Conchords and MIA
Nori wants you to play with him: