Tuesday, April 22, 2008

linn olofsdotter


it is actually impossible for me to choose my favorite images from illustrator
Linn Olofsdotter.

She has quite the resume - hailing from Sweden and moving to Brazil with her husband to start their own design firm, she dabbled in many different mediums before focusing strongly on illustration. Her work is now featured in publications such as Bon Magazine and Plaza Magazine. She also collaborates with her designer husband, Nando Costa, who happens to be one of my favorite designers. Several years ago I was invited to a dinner that he was at, and I was totally star-struck and didn't talk to him at all. That also happened when I met April Greiman, but that's another story.

See more of Linn's beautiful work here!

Thanks to Linn for permission to post her images!

No comments: