Tuesday, April 29, 2008

camilla engman


One of my favorite artists is Camilla Engman, and I am just in love with her current collaboration with ceramicist Karin Eriksson for Karin's shop called Manos.

I don't think I could even eat off of any of this work because it's too wonderful! Tom will not allow any plate-hanging-on-the-wall business in our house, and I oblige this one request of his - but if I could get my hands on one of these pieces I might have to re-negotiate.

EDIT: the Manos shop is live!!!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
This week is all about wrapping up my custom pillow orders, doing some spring cleaning, and coming up with money-making schemes. Or, maybe I will just focus on working on my work and continuing to reach out and make connections. I have a few things up my sleeves for the coming months, so I hope you will keep checking in!